Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Workin on the Underground for a bit

Hey there fellow Otaku. Rising Zan here. Well I thought about it a bit and I feel that Otaku Underground shouldn't be working a such low conditions and should be better than this. When I made this site, written reviews weren't what I had in mind at all but I thought I would gain experience with them, and I did. So for now the Underground will be going on hiatus until we purchased the proper tools to make good quality reviews without people reading through tons of text to make sense of them. I may do reviews every now and then but not every month like I promised in the beginning. So please wait, for the Underground will be back in full focus and improved. Thank you for understanding.

This isn't good-bye, this is see ya latter
-Rising Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment